Scientifically Designed For Success
- High levels of marine and vegetable proteins bottom feeders prefer and love
- A uniquely balanced combination of nutritious ingredients supplemented with the vitamins and minerals bottom feeders require to support their immune system
- The extremely flavorful disc and aromatic ingredient blend will attract even the most finicky eater
- Offer extreme digestibility thereby reducing the chances of water clouding
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- This one-of-a-kind "soft disc" has been developed for bottom feeders who have small downward facing mouths and typically gulp their food
- A smaller sized disc offers just the right amount of nutrition for common community tank applications
- Scientifically developed to avoid dissolving so your nocturnal feeders will have a chance to properly graze too
- When used as directed will not cloud your aquarium water
Feed the amount your pet will completely consume in 20 minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after feeding period to avoid water clouding or health-impacting issues.
Ideal for smaller bottom feeding fish including corydoras catfish and loaches.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Sinking Wafers™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specification.
Fish meal, wheat germ meal, soybean meal, wheat flour, whole crushed silkworm pupae, dried seaweed meal, dried bakery product, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 08-51K
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 8,800 IU/kg
||min. 1,300 IU/kg
||min. 4,900 IU/kg
min. 190 mg/kg